Terms and Conditions - 8 Year Contest
Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
• For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Urban Necessities lLC whose website is www.urbannecessities.com, The "Prize" refers to one Cyberquad.
• By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 8:00pm PST on September 17th 2022.. One (1) winner in the United States will be selected at random by The Promoter on September 17th 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
• Entry can be completed by
⁃ A. Purchasing a raffle ticket
⁃ B. Signing up for the NTWRK app (new signups only)
⁃ C. Purchasing $80 worth of merchandise in the Urban Necessities Store
⁃ D. Purchasing 480 worth of Urban Necessities branded merchandise form urbannecessities.com
• Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
• Entrants must be citizens of the United States
• Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
• Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
• The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has completed the requirements, using a random selection application. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled for reasons outside of their control.
• The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
• Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
• Logistics and cost of transportation of prize is responsibility of winner, Urban Necessities staff can help coordinate load out during working hours.
• The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
• The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.